Transparent Practice Padlock For Wannabe Lockpickers
Like all skills, it takes practice to get good at one. Even for lock-picking, you’ll have to do it over and over to get better. But there’s only so many locks you can practice on. And what’s worse, you can’t even see what you’re trying to do!
This is how most people fail.
But luckily for you, if you’re someone who wants to become a world-class lock-picker, there’s no better way to start than what you see here…
In this set, what you’ll find are 12 lock-picking tools, a pair of keys, and a practice padlock.
This isn’t a normal padlock though. What makes this special is that it’s completely transparent. Allowing you to see the full inner-workings that go into locking, opening, and picking a lock!
Can you imagine how much easier and fun it is to learn now?
After several successful attempts working at this practice lock, when it comes time for a real one, you’ll almost have see-through vision, and you’ll be able to pop it open with no problem.
- Comes with 12 tools, 2 keys, and a practice padlock
- Lock-picking set makes learning how to pick open lock much faster and easier
- Transparent padlock better teaches users how one actually works
- Made of acrylic and alloy, this padlock is durable enough for repeated practice
- Perfect for beginners wanting to get into this hobby
Lock-picking is hard and challenging. But only when you’re trying to pick real locks in the beginning. Get a head start above everyone else by grabbing this set today! Just click the “Add To Cart” button above now.
100% high quality.
- Key Type: Flat Key
- Color: Blue Transparent
- Material: Acrylic and Alloy
- Tools: 12pcs
- Lock Size: 5 x 3 x 1.3cm (L x W x H)
- 1 x Transparent Cutaway Practice Padlock
- 2 x Keys
- 12 x Tool
Unhappy With Your Product? We'll Take It Back!
We stand by our high-quality products and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. Valid up to 30 days after delivery.
* Expected US Delivery: 10-20 Days.
* Please Allow 2-6 Weeks For International (Non US) Deliveries.
** Please Note That Ordering Multiple Products Can Result in Receiving Them in Separate Packages and Different Delivery Times.